- Protect Your Wealth
- Don't Leave it to Chance
Effective tax planning is an integral part of any successful wealth management strategy. We have an experienced team of specialists who provide creative, yet practical, solutions to reduce your tax liabilities and to optimise the way your assets are held. The range of issues we can give tax related advice on includes:
- Strategies to mitigate income tax and capital gains tax generally
- Tax efficient investments and suitable structures
- Extracting value from a private company at the lowest tax cost
- Minimising the tax payable on the sale of a private company
- Mitigating tax for non UK domiciliaries
- International tax planning
E-cash for payroll filing
Eventually the taxman will make you file your payroll returns (P35, P14 and P60) electronically. However, he is offering you cash to make you start earlier.
Businesses with fewer than 50 staff have until the 2009/10 tax year to file electronically. However, to encourage smaller businesses to start earlier, there is a sliding scale of payments for each year that you voluntarily file electronically, starting at £250 for filing in 2004/5. The cash incentives add up to £825.
However, before filing electronically, you need to check that your existing software can produce files in the right format to send via the internet. More information can be found at the Inland Revenue website.